Sunday, 16 May 2010

Reenactment 2010

It's Sunday evening and I've just returned home from Reenactment.  In just a few minutes I will enjoy a dinner of chocolate ice cream and ibuprofen.  But before I collap....errr, retire for the evening I just wanted to let each of you know how amazing you are.  To call our Volunteer Corps "priceless" would be the understatement of the century.  To a person, you are the hardest working, most cheerful, dedicated group of people I have ever encountered.  Our young people drew comments of admiration from onlookers.  Much of this credit goes to you, their parents.  Each of you, whether cleaning up after unfortunate accidents in the Hall of Valor or standing for hours on hot pavement are hereby awarded the Diamond Cross for Valor.

So I say to each of you, soak your feet, sleep for 12 hours and we'll see you next time around.  You are AMAZING !

No comments:

Post a Comment