Wednesday, 2 September 2009

And We're Off!!!

Welcome to the brand new blog for the New Market Battlefield Volunteers.  I am excited to be able to be able to use this new medium to communicate with all of you.  While we may still use a group-wide email from time to time for scheduling and such, most of the information formerly sent in the "Volunteer Monthly" will be found here.

You're here, so obviously you were able to view the blog by using the link I sent but you will need to join in order to leave comments.

We have also established a group account at www.flickr.com/groups/nmbshpvolunteers where once you've joined, you can post pictures from different Park events.  So far I've added David Detrow's pictures from Jacob Bushong's Birthday 2009.

So for the news.  As you know, the Sunday School Fair is scheduled for September 19th.  I'll need to know as soon as possible if you are available for that day.  I may also need someone to help out on the 18th for pie pick-ups.  Don't forget to work on items for the handwork booth.  Give me a call or send me an email if you have questions.

Have a great day,
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Hello All: I am very excited about using social media to stay more connected. I look forward to another year of service with you all. Stacey, great job with creating this!!!!!

    Troy

    ReplyDelete